SuperBetter is a tool created by game designers and backed by science to help build personal resilience: the ability to stay strong, motivated and optimistic even in the face of difficulty challenges. Resilience has a powerful effect on health — by boosting physical and emotional well-being. Resilience also helps you achieve your life goals — by strengthening your social support and increasing your stamina, willpower and focus. Every aspect of the game is designed to harness the power of positive emotions and social connection for live, feel, and act better.
SuperBetter was created with guidance from doctors, psychologists, scientists, and medical researchers. (Our advisors and collaborators include MDs and PhDs at Stanford, UC Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania, and Ohio State University Medical Research Center.)
WHAT SUPERBETTER IS
- A way to build up your core strengths — physical, mental, emotional and social
- Totally customizable — figure out what matters most to you, and how to get more of it
- Designed to help you through a tough time, or with a difficult change
- About claiming your power — the power you have to impact how you feel everyday, and to decide for yourself how your life will unfold
- Backed by science — neuroscience, positive psychology, and medicine. You’ll learn the science as you play.
- Social — SuperBetter can give your friends and family an “aha moment” about what you’re tackling, and help them find ways to really support you.
- A collective investigation. Everyone who is playing is helping to figure out new ways to get SuperBetter — for themselves, and for the entire community.
- A powerful boost when you need it most. You don’t have to play SuperBetter forever. You play when you need it.
Additional InformationTelemental health and telepsychiatry are quickly changing fields with constant improvements to technology, encryption, security, HIPAA and HITECH compliance, reimbursements, state and federal laws, education and online practice guidelines. These updates will change rapidly, so bookmark or link to this page to check in from time to time to see what has improved. You can also sign up in the contact form to receive a monthly update.
If you need assistance choosing a system, setting up an online therapy network, obtaining referrals for online services, improving provider adoption, or avoiding common telemental health start-up mistakes, contact Behavioral Health Innovation. www.BehavioralHealthInnovation.com.
Behavioral Health Innovation is reliant upon public information and the feedback from the companies represented regarding these telemental health counseling products/services and cannot make any warranty regarding this information. This information has been compiled for educational purposes and attempts are made regularly to verify the accuracy of the information. Individuals are encouraged to verify the information represented prior to making a purchasing decision.
Copyright ©2018 Telemental Health Comparisons