Transforming healthcare using technology
Visionable’s mission is to make healthcare more equitable and accessible for everyone on the planet and its video collaboration platform empowers healthcare teams around the world to design more effective, efficient ways of working, so they can deliver the best possible care, anytime, anywhere.
Powering the future of global healthcare
Visionable is the first video collaboration platform designed especially for healthcare teams’ advanced clinical needs.
- The platform enables advanced collaboration, allowing clinicians to improve your processes and patient outcomes with remote multidisciplinary team meetings (MDTs).
- The Virtual Consultation platform enables clinicians to bring their skills and expertise directly to patients and their families. It reduces travel, missed appointments and unnecessary admissions, while improving patient satisfaction levels and quality of life.
- With Visionable Connect, patients and healthcare professionals can see and speak directly to family and friends on an easy-to-use, secure, and trusted video collaboration platform straight from a hospital bed or room.
Organisations using Visionable include:
- Imperial College Healthare NHS Trust
- West Suffolk NHS Trust
- Southern Health NHS Trust
- BUPA Cromwell Hospital
- HM Prison & Probation Service
- Values based around people
- Clinicians at the centre of what they do (for best possible patient care)
- One platform for all your needs
- Share feeds from other clinical and technical devices
- Display an unlimited number of screens simultaneously
- Utilise multiple camera feeds
- High-quality images
- Unlimited participants
- Reliable and secure
- Compatible with various devices and web browsers
- Ability to record your meetings
- Integrated SMS function
- A UK-based, in-house support team
- Trusted Partner
More information: https://visionable.com/key-features/
Visionable’s positioning paper outlines the company’s mission and goals, why you should choose its technology and how it is already being used across the NHS
Behavioral Health Innovation is reliant upon public information and the feedback from the companies represented regarding these telemental health counseling products/services and cannot make any warranty regarding this information. This information has been compiled for educational purposes and attempts are made regularly to verify the accuracy of the information. Individuals are encouraged to verify the information represented prior to making a purchasing decision.
Copyright ©2018 Telemental Health Comparisons